Sunday, June 13, 2010
it's a boy!
That was a fun appointment. We went to UVRMC to get the standard 20 week ultrasound. Nick was with us since my parents are in Hawaii. I think Nick thought it was cool and enjoyed seeing his little nephew. The doctor was really nice and kind of funny. He was very informative. Everything looked normal and the baby is growing well so that is comforting. It was really cool to see him move. He moved his hand up to his face at one point and then also was opening and closing his mouth. The doctor did the 3D ultrasound at the end. That kind of looked weird. It's comforting to know that he is growing well and looks healthy. We went out and bought some baby clothes right after. I couldn't resist now that I know what it's going to be. Dave found a little outfit that says Daddy's Caddy on the front. Of course we had to get it. He is really excited that he is going to have a little boy to golf with.

No comments:
Post a Comment