Sunday, May 23, 2010

all is well

So I had an appointment on Tuesday.  Everything is good - blood pressure, weight gain, etc... The midwife found the heartbeat this time.  It took her awhile though.  It's comforting to hear the heartbeat.  I go a month between appointments and wonder if everything is alright.  The midwife asked if I have felt it move and I explained what I felt and thought was the baby.  She said it's still too early for the baby to feel like it's poking.  So, I guess I didn't feel it move last week.  Must have just been a muscle twitching.  My tummy is definately getting bigger.  It's kind of a weird feeling - there is something there, not just fat, even though I feel fat.  We have an ultrasound scheduled for June 9th.  It's at the hospital by our house, not the one in Orem.  It's a radiologist that specializes in babies.  That will be exciting to see the baby again and find out what we're having.  Even though we have a hunch.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment