
Dave and I celebrated our 3rd year of marriage this year. I can't believe it's been 3 years. We decided we wouldn't have a chance to just relax in the years to come since we have a little one coming soon, so we went to Vegas and just relaxed. It was a fun little vacation. We went swimming and lounged around in our very nice hotel room. I kept the temperature around 68. I was in heaven. We got to spend some time with Mark and Yoko which was a lot of fun. We also saw the Blue Man Group. It was a great show. Well worth it. The best part was how much our baby enjoyed it as well. At least we think he enjoyed it. It seemed like he was dancing. There was a lot of noise going on and lights flashing. He was moving around like crazy, more than usual. It's kind of fun to think that he is reacting to his environment already. Overall it was a great trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment