Sometimes I feel like I will be pregnant forever. But I know that's not possible. His 'due date' (it's more like a guess date) is tomorrow and I hope I'm a lucky one who gets to enjoy their baby from the outside instead of the inside for another week. I'm already at 4 cm and 80% effaced. So...I feel like he is close to coming. But you never know. We had some family pictures taken recently with the dogs and we got some of my belly too. Our friend Whitney took them and we love the pics. Hopefully the next post will be of the little guy. (Of course it will cuz obviously I don't write very often). Tuesday, October 26, 2010
the journey is ending...
Sometimes I feel like I will be pregnant forever. But I know that's not possible. His 'due date' (it's more like a guess date) is tomorrow and I hope I'm a lucky one who gets to enjoy their baby from the outside instead of the inside for another week. I'm already at 4 cm and 80% effaced. So...I feel like he is close to coming. But you never know. We had some family pictures taken recently with the dogs and we got some of my belly too. Our friend Whitney took them and we love the pics. Hopefully the next post will be of the little guy. (Of course it will cuz obviously I don't write very often).
1 comment:
Hey! You need to post some more stuff on this. Kings is getting crazy old and you only have a pic of him in your tummy!
Post a Comment